Home  >  FAQ  >  FAQ1

Admission & Registration

When will I receive the admission letter sent by post?

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are many countries are currently out of post service. You may use the admission letter attached in the admission email to apply for visa.

How to apply for ARC?

There are some required documents for ARC application. Once you complete the registration procedure and paid your tuition and fees, you may the Certificate of Enrollment in the student information system. Then, you could get the Dormitory Certificate from the dormitory section. Last, you may upload the forms online and apply for ARC. Check here for detailed video instructions.

How do I pay my tuition and fees?

Lank Bank of Taiwan Student Log-In System: Here. Instructions on how to pay your tuitions: Here. Video instruction: Here.

How to apply for school suspension / withdrawal or resumption of study?

If you would like to apply for school suspension (without losing your student status at NTPU), withdrawal of student status, or resumption of study, please visit Here to download and submit the form to the program office. If you are not in Taiwan, please email to the program office for more information.